Friday, May 1, 2009

What have we been up to?

We've been doing some re-modeling of our website. We're changing out all the tutu images on the mannequin, and replacing them with live models. It's a work in progress, so please excuse our dust. Here are a few from a recent session I did with my Daughters, and their Friends!


I am so excited to introduce our new line of Birthday Hats!! These will be in the Birthday Sets Section! You can personalize the Birthday Onesie and Hat to match the colors of the tutu you chose!

2 comments:

Tammy said...

Do you think I should get pregnant just to have a little girl wear these hats with a tutu?


You're right, Ill just borrow one (a girl that is)!
Hehehe, they are adorable!
Im on my way to the shop to check out what's under the dust. :)

Fantacy so Sweet-n-Stuff... said...

:) Too cute, and I love the li'l "sign" in the background of the RR track pics :) Not coincidence I would guess. Those hats are precious! I have a couple friends with baby girls who are getting ready to turn 1 and 2 respectively...I will be sending both of them the link to your site!