Friday, November 14, 2008

Toys For Tots


This year, Miss Priss Tutus and Uniquely U Boutique are giving back. I have contacted the Marines in charge of the Atlanta Toys For Tots and discussed with them about donating money. All sales between November 17 - December 15, 10% of each sale will be donated to Atlanta Toys For Tots. This is such a worthy cause, and I'm thankful that I can donate something. Children will get toys at Christmas, who otherwise, wouldn't get any.
I would like to thank all my customers for making this achievable for me. Without you, we wouldn't be able to do this.
Be sure to visit the websites, and forward this on to as many people that you think would like a tutu or hairbow!

I am also doing a giveaway of a tutu! Be sure to add yourself as a Follower of my blog! One lucky person will be chosen December 1. (My daughter's Third birthday!) This is a value up to $30, and is for a non embellished infant or toddler tutu.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Still love your tutus.

Check out my newest post. I gave you an award.