Thursday, August 28, 2008

Shoes

What? Shoes...this is a tutu blog! Hehe...
My oldest daughter, Hailey, started school this week. She is in 2 1/2 year old school two days a week. This is a picture of her from this morning before we left for school. Notice the fabulous shoes she is wearing. They were a gift from a customer of mine! I have said over and over how much I love my customers! Ya'll truly are the best! I made a rush tutu for a customer, and she sent my 2 girls a pair of Pedipeds, each! THANK YOU SO MUCH, LOY! I never expect anything for sending a tutu, but it makes my day when I get Thank You's from customers. Emails, cards, pictures....they are all so very special to me when they are from customers! Keep those fabulous pictures coming!

1 comment:

Mel said...

Awwww those shoes are way too cute!